Application Submission Guidelines:
- Read and understand the By-Laws and Range Rules.
- Download and completed the entire application form and sign it.
- Contact FWGC to arrange the mandatory range safety and orientation tour (386-497-9403). Range tours are held the 1st and 3rd weekends of the month and may be either Saturday or Sunday. The date and day are decided on at the board meeting the first Tuesday of the month. Leave your contact information on the answering machine.
- Attend the mandatory range safety and orientation tour. Bring your completed application and check with you. Make checks payable to Fort White Gun Club, Inc. Do not mail your application. The tour can take over an hour.
- Attend the monthly meeting where your membership application will be voted on. Board meetings are the 1st Tuesday of the month and start at 6:00pm. If you cannot attend the meeting indicate it on your application, and call the secretary after the meeting so other arrangements can be made to confirm your membership.
- Upon successful confirmation of your membership you will be allowed range privileges. You will receive gate combinations and your membership badge(s) will be sent to you in the mail. Your range privileges begin when you receive confirmation and the gate combinations.
For questions about your membership contact Kenny Long, firstname.lastname@example.org